General Information about cycling training in Mallorca
- In Spain, there is a helmet requirement for cyclists
- Important telephone numbers: 112 emergency call, 062 Guardia Civil, 092 Policia Local, 061 ambulance
- Taxi Phone Numbers: Taxi Alcúdia: 971 545 975, 679 442 695; Taxi Palma de Mallorca: 971 401 414
- In Mallorca there are train connections from Sa Pobla to Palma and from Manacor to Palma. Here also the bike transport is allowed in the train
- When driving in the group it is allowed to drive in two-row. However, this is prohibited on small narrow and winding roads.
- There are some unlit tunnels on Majorca’s roads, such as the ascent to Cap Formentor or the Puig Major. It is urgently recommended a lighting on the bike
Accommodation and transfer
You need a hotel or finca for your vacation? You do not know how to get from the airport to your accommodation? We can also solve the problem. Just get in touch via the contact form. We are in contact with transfer companies and hotels with whom we work together, which are ideal for a cycling holiday.
Here you can see a small selection of recommended routes in Mallorca. You can load them directly on GPSies as a GPS Track on your bike computer.
Find your rental Bike: Rental Bikes
The classic in the Tramuntana mountains. Only real with the “tie knot” of a 270 degree curve. Recommended for all real mountain cyclists.
Ironman 70.3 Strecke
Following in the footsteps of the original bike course of the Ironman 70.3 Mallorca, which takes place every year in May.
The highlight for every Mallorca cycling holiday. Drive through the entire Tramuntana mountains from Port Pollenca to Andratx or in the opposite direction.